15:30 – 16:00 Registration
Blagoy Golubarev, Member of Bulgarian Energy and Water Regulatory Commission
Q & A
16:15 – 16:30 Valentin Kunev, Manager, BBSPA
Power Producer Profiles in the Region by Fuels – Current Status and Trends
16:30 – 17:00 Olivier Marquette, President of American Chamber of Commerce in Bulgaria
Bulgaria’s Power Sector Decarbonization Study
17:00 – 17:25 Svetoslav Ivanov, Executive Director, Overgas
17:25 – 17:55 Networking Coffee
17:55 – 18:20 Aditya Saraswat, Vice President, Rystad Energy
Upstream Energy Transition – The latest and greatest trends
- Do we need to sanction new resources (exploration comeback)?
- How are companies transitioning, and are we moving in the right direction?
- Transition vs. energy security, how will the Russian invasion of Ukraine influence long- term investments?
18:20 – 18:55 Christos Papadopoulos, Vice President, New Business and Innovation (EMEA),
Digitalization and Energy Transition with Respect to the Balkan region
- Balkan Region Energy Transition – A complex problem that cannot be analysed and solved with traditional methods
- Accelerating Energy Transition through digitalisation of energy sector
- Introducing New Advanced Prescriptive Analytics & Cloud High Performance Computing
18:55 – 19:20 Kostadin Sirleshtov, Partner, CMS
18:20 – 19:55 Christian Filippitsch, Partner, Reed Smith