Special rates for BBSPA Conference participants in Sofia Hotel Balkan for the period 26-27 April 2021.
Special Group BB Rates
– The above special rates are quoted per room, per night, inclusive of breakfast and 9% VAT.
– EUR 0.67 Tourist tax per person per night will be charged additionally
– VAT and Tourist charge are subject to legal charge.
For reservation, please contact
Ms. Emilia Georgieva
SOFIA HOTEL BALKAN
A LUXURY COLLECTION HOTEL, BULGARIA
5 SVETA NEDELYA SQUARE
SOFIA, 1000 BULGARIA
Tel: 00359 2 937 8050
Our Monthly Bulletin is dedicated to inform our members and partners on latest developments on oil and gas market in the region.
New Publication on Gas Flows
BBSPA launched a new monthly publication, which follows the dynamics and trends of gas flows and capacity bookings in the region based on the data from ENTSOG, RBP and PRISMA.
BBSPA Annual Conference 2021
Gottfried Steiner, CEO, CEGH
Talha Pamukçu, Deputy Managing Director and Member of the Board, BOTAS
Georgi Dobrev, Member of Bulgarian Energy and Water Regulatory Commission
Hrvoje Krhen, Managing Director, LNG Croatia
Stefan Königshofer, Head of Department, Sales Transmission & Distribution, Gas Connect Austria
Teodora Georgieva, Executive Director, ICGB
Jörn Brunotte, Senior Account Manager, Supply & Origination Projects East, Uniper
Sander van Rootselaar, Deputy Head of Communications & Spokesperson, TurkStream
Aditya Saraswat, Senior Analyst, Upstream, Rystad Energy
Gabor Tari, OMV E&P Geology
Boyana Achovski, Secretary General, GIE
Gianpaolo Dalla Vedova, South Europe Offshore, Data and Digital Manager, Marine&Offshore, Country Lead for Italy, Lloyd’s Register
Ilona Vari, Head of EU Regulatory Affairs, MOL Group
Predrag Grujicic, Head of Gas Unit, Energy Community Secretariat
Kostadin Sirleshtov, Partner, CMS Sofia
Christoph Riechmann, Director, Frontier Economics
Bernd Rajal, Partner, Schoenherr
Sławomir Sieradzki , Gas Market Development Division Director, Gas Transmission Operator GAZ-SYSTEM S.A.
Ryan Pereira, Global Director – Gas & LNG, GaffneyCline
Christian Filippitsch, Partner, Reed Smith
Cenk Pala, Project Coordinator, Ersan Petrol Sanayii
David Tonge, Director, IBS Research & Consultancy
Valentin Kunev, Manager, BBSPA
Sorry you have no rights to view this post!
Measures regarding COVID-19 protection
The safety and security during the BBSPA event is our most important focus for which the following measures regarding COVID-19 protection will be applied :
– Conference set up with 1 meter minimum distance
– 2,5 sqm meeting space per person
– Signage with hygiene and distance regulations
– Placement of disinfection dispensers
– Constant fresh air supply with air conditioner in the conference room
– Plexiglas protection at Registration desk
– Coffee breaks are only offered in the Foyer area with packaged snack offers & Coffee stations are supported by Sofia Hotel Balkan hotel banquet staff
– Participants are required to keep distance, to disinfect hands regularly and before go to buffet
– Conference tables and pens will be disinfected before meeting set up is finished. Guest can wear face mask if they want
– Sofia Hotel Balkan hotel associates will wear face masks or face shields
– The seat of each participant will be designated by a name plate to avoid switch seating
– Lectern and speaker desk will be disinfected after each speaker